Time for our Thursday tradition where we take a good look around us and find the hidden (or obvious) clues of God’s* love in our everyday lives.
*Curious about what I mean by God? Look here.
On this week’s Sacred Scavenger Hunt, I found:
- Incredibly helpful staff at the Apple Store
- A local Indian grocery store so I could stock up on ingredients for kichari
- The “Ten Rules for Fat Girls” post on the CrazyBeautiful blog
- A week full of sunny 80 degree days in a row (I’m not ready for this summer to end).
- my partner’s friends, who are all ready to welcome me into their community.
What did you find on your Sacred Scavenger Hunt?