You can learn more about me here, but this site is actually about you. Your desire to discover the truth about yourself and others, to live life abundantly and to be in community with others on similar journeys.
Why this space exists
Because the world needs your voice. You have something unique to say that will enhance others’ lives but if you spend all of your energy trying to squash your true self, you won’t have any energy left to bring your piece of truth to those who need to hear it. Unearthing your voice is something that takes courage, dedication and most of all support.
People who feel at home here are typically:
- passionate about changing the world and realize the first step lies within them
- curious about living life in playful and self-affirming ways.
- interested in creating lives of integrity — where their actions match their core values.
- ready to move beyond the limited beliefs they’ve inherited and create the abundant lives they’ve always wanted.
Things to know about this space:
- All parts welcome.
- I’m queer friendly. And straight friendly. And monogamous friendly. And polyamorist friendly. Actually I’m friendly to everyone.
- If you’re the type of person who likes to force or push things into happening, you’ll be incredibly bored here. I’m going to sidestep the Biggest Loser approach like the plague.
- I live life mindfully and intentionally.
- I rejoice in everyone’s ability to find joy and passion in ways that work for them.
- I refer to God. A lot. But I understand if that doesn’t work for you. Feel free to substitute God with whatever term you use for an all-loving being that supports your growth
Ready to dive in? Here are a few good places to start: